Originally Posted by SultanOfShwing
I'll give them until Monday before I open a dispute. I'm giving them a chance because they are selling something I want and I think they are the only retailer of it.
Don't wait to open a dispute, its not just a misunderstanding on Evikes part. They make a choice to delay or even just refuse to send out orders. In fact open a dispute and elevate it to a claim right away since they have shown no interest in delivering what you've paid for. And then stay away from them.