M16's CA/JG or G&G Questions?
I'm looking at getting a new AEG and really have my heart set on an M16. I have had a few offers that range from 300-500$. Anyone able to give me some pros and cons on the 3 different brands. And maybe what i should look out for.
Just for the record the models are the m16a2 and a3
The 3rd is obviously the best gun but i would like a bit of background from people that have used or owned these guns.
1: JG M16a3 is just stock mostly plastic and no upgrades.
2:G&G Stock GR16
3: CA M16A2 Package
The Package Includes:
- CA Full Metal M16A2 AEG
- Std. CA Full Stock
- DBoys Crane Stock (Full Metal Tube, Drilled For Wiring)
- EA Folding Foregrip w/ LED Light
- EA Carry Handle Mounted Illuminated Scope
- EA Sling Mount
- M4/M16 RIS Foregrip Rail Set (2 Rails, Hardware, BiPod Mounts)
- CA Hi-Cap Magazine
- 3000mah NiMH Large Battery (Tamiya)
- 1500mah NiCD Large Battery (Tamiya)
- New Custom 4700mah NiMH Battery For Crane Stock (Deans)
- Tamiya Wiring
-new inner barrel
Any other advice or comments on m16's or similar weapons would be great. Cheers!!!
Elite Force - Front Line Resolution - What's In Your Mag?