View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2009, 15:45   #7
Oberst08's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Is the item actually seized or is it detained for further examination (ie was it shipped to Regina for determination?)

Either way, you should get a form in the mail stating it's one of the two (seized or detained). From this, there should be a phone number or address attached that you can contact about this.

Also, on both forms - assuming they mail it to you (or they have mailed it) - there should be the officer's badge number. The address on it and the officer's badge number is where you send your concern to and write an appeal to the decision.

Separately, you can write a letter to the Port Director (person in charge of the office) and District Chief (ie Quebec Region) to get your complaint across about the unprofessional treatment and language you received from the officer and superintendent.

Either way, you'll have to do some leg work for justice. Hope this helps.
Oberst08 is offline   Reply With Quote