View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2009, 17:49   #48
Send a message via MSN to Amos
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
Can't say very long but the people I've sold them to in my various project guns have always been happy with tv performance

Its been a while since I held a new tm but honestly, Plastic is not very solid to me, I don't care how nice you think the fake wood finishnie or how nice and grey that receiver is, its still frigging plastic and that sux balls; I'm not advocating clones exclusively over tm either, obviously RS and VFC etc and better, but for ak's tm is the bottom of the pile for me

As for aftermarket parts fitting, why do ppl feel that they must upgrade when a stock dboys box already has a nice fps and good airseal especially with element hopups (oh god no cheap brand parts!) so I don't know why this should be an issue
I really wish I had my team mate's Dboys AK here so I could add some picture proof to what I'm saying.

I honestly think you're judgment of a TM has been skewed by krakens and all the other cheap shit plastic guns.

Dboys don't get good airseal at all... Every Dboys gun I've worked on so far has had major compression issues from the cylinder head to the nozzle... I don't have a way of measuring the air loss through there... but I can tell you it is at least 20 times what comes out of a TM

I'm not saying TM is THE best AK out there,

The list goes like this;

You have to remember with all these cheap "Metal" guns... Lead is a metal too
Custom Builds:
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote