View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2009, 12:02   #23
Send a message via MSN to cerealmaniac
Originally Posted by Amos View Post
Contrary to what everyone is saying in this thread...

Dboys is a complete and utter piece of shit. I had the "pleasent" experience of working on one for the past couple weeks.

The guy bought it brand new, took it out to one game, had the stock retaining clip snap off (go go cheap pot-metal.) His motor also stripped the pinion gear within under 1000 rounds.

I've read everyone on ASC saying how good these things are... but to be honest.. I don't think many people have ever owned one.. they're just going off of what they've heard other mis-informed people say.

The internals are no better than a stock Kraken, XYT gears, clear plastic air-nozzle, SHITTY fragile piston and a horrible piston head. The only decent thing about this gun is it's got a captive bearing spring guide instead of a solid hunk of plastic like the Kraken does.

I've said this in the past and I'll say it again.

for starters i guess a TMak47 would work really well. It will save you quite a bit of money and headache in the long run. I started off with a TM ak47s and now there is pretty nothing TM about the gun besides the plastic imitation wood...and the front end.BUT AGAIN LIKE WHAT EVERYBODY'S SAYING."With a TM you're guaranteed 100% that all quality aftermarket parts will fit without any issues". i'm using alot of KA parts on mine and they fit 100% without wobbles..and did i forget to mention? TM guns tend to retain their value really well if you have the original box and manuals. just my .02

Sales Thread Click Me
AEG sales thread
cerealmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote