View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2009, 02:32   #15
Send a message via MSN to Amos
Contrary to what everyone is saying in this thread...

Dboys is a complete and utter piece of shit. I had the "pleasent" experience of working on one for the past couple weeks.

The guy bought it brand new, took it out to one game, had the stock retaining clip snap off (go go cheap pot-metal.) His motor also stripped the pinion gear within under 1000 rounds.

I've read everyone on ASC saying how good these things are... but to be honest.. I don't think many people have ever owned one.. they're just going off of what they've heard other mis-informed people say.

The internals are no better than a stock Kraken, XYT gears, clear plastic air-nozzle, SHITTY fragile piston and a horrible piston head. The only decent thing about this gun is it's got a captive bearing spring guide instead of a solid hunk of plastic like the Kraken does.

I've said this in the past and I'll say it again.

Now for something more constructive:

TM is an excellent way to go, their AK's are fantastic. With a TM you're guaranteed 100% that all quality aftermarket parts will fit without any issues. An upgraded gun built off of a TM is superior to one built off of a clone in every way.

My team's RPK was built from a TM AK47 and it's one of the best guns on the team
Gun Technician and Tuner
Well versed in every AEG version and all major gas and spring systems.

Custom Builds:

Last edited by Amos; November 16th, 2009 at 02:38..
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote