View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2009, 22:00   #4
L473ncy's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 11-30-24-1W5
You should be able to get it at a hobby store or something.

I know my cousin bought a case for warhammer and just used a styrofoam wirecutter thing to cut out the shapes for the models. I can picture the product you're looking for but I just can't put a name to it.

EDIT: I think what you're looking for is right? In that case it appears that people call it "die cut foam". I can't find anything else however that's probably a good lead.
ಠ_ಠLess QQ more Pew Pew

Last edited by L473ncy; October 18th, 2009 at 22:05..
L473ncy is offline   Reply With Quote