View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2009, 21:08   #30
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
Ummm..... Kalnaren I think he's an airsofter in paintballers clothing. All he needs to do is shed the paintball stuff and he's good to go for airsoft.

1) From what I understand he plays milsim paintball (or at least woodsball) so he at least understands a lot of the the dynamics of airsoft in relation to milsim paintball.
2) He likes the idea of taking someone out with a few well placed shots rather than dumping BB's or paint into the air and hope to god they hit something
3) He's actually mature and willing to listen to us (how many "pro paintballers" have basically told us to F off when we explain to them the subtle differences betweein "paintball style" of playing and "airsoft style" of playing), albeit they were speedballers but it still stands.

Basically it seems like the kind of paintball converts that we want are milsim paintballers the rest can go dump paint at each other while wearing neon dayglo jerseys and trash talking each other (this isn't true for all paintballers however a majority seem to like to trash talk).
Still a milsimmer with a marker that has a fire rate nearly 4 times real steal

"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote