View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2009, 17:55   #34
formerly Sepulcrum
AngelusNex's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kingston,ON, aka Funkasia
Send a message via MSN to AngelusNex
Originally Posted by Lythinca View Post
From searching the net, "Mags" is the proper term.

The term "clips" came from teenagers and videogames :P

Ive always called them Mags, until my friends called them clips and I was like "Err.. Okay."

Mags = Magazine
Clips = ....Clips?
clips are ammo containing mechanisms used to load detachable magazines and internal magazines. Only gun that loads by inserting a clip is the Garand. all others are internal mags or detachable.
AngelusNex is offline   Reply With Quote