View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2009, 17:53   #32
formerly Lythinca
Love's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: You know that Home Depot on King st? Yeah, no where near there.
Send a message via AIM to Love Send a message via MSN to Love
From searching the net, "Mags" is the proper term.

Ive always called them Mags, until my friends called them clips and I was like "Err.. Okay."

Mags = Magazine
Clips = ....Clips?

EDIT: From wikipedia and

The detachable magazine is often referred to as a clip; the correctness of this usage has been the subject of debate for most of a century.[1][2]
Currently modding AK.

Loadout 1:
Yugoslavian M76/Maadi RML Alternative (Kraken)
CYMA Glock 18C

Loadout 2:
TM MP5 w/ flashlight
CYMA Glock 18C

Both Loadouts have Marpat Uniform, PASGT Helmet w/ Flecktarn, and Flecktarn chest rig.

Last edited by Love; October 15th, 2009 at 17:55..
Love is offline   Reply With Quote