Thread: Colt 1911 Mags
View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2009, 20:16   #2
m102404's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toronto
You mean like this?

The "bumper" on the bottom is a bumper. It gives you something extra to push on when you're seating the mag and something to hit the ground when you drop your mag.

On TM Hicapa type mags...the big bumper is just a piece of covers part of the actual mag body. That style of mag, in real steel, is used for competition (the Hicapa 5.1 is modeled after the STI 2011 series).
m102404 is offline   Reply With Quote