View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2009, 12:02   #7
Originally Posted by ujiro View Post
Just email for a shipping quote first. Thats what I have always done, and the shipping prices haven't been as outrageous. I just email them and say, I am in Canada, here is my address, here is what I am ordering. How much will shipping be.

Then you don't even have to submit an order through the website. They'll just make an order for you through the email system, and you can paypal them the total amount.
thats what i did heres the answer

De :
Envoyé : 29 septembre 2009 21:01:16
À : xxxxxx)
I am unable to give you a shipping cost at the time. You can however order the product(s) from our website first and then select TBA, not UPS.The reason the price is ($0) is because at that point, we will send you a shipping cost via email and let you know what the price will be. It will be alot cheaper than UPS because we send it express mail service (EMS) via USPS.If at any gievn time you feel that the cost of shipping is too expensive, you can contact me back at this email and I will be more than happy to cancel the order and issue you a full refund.The reason we cannot provide a shipping cost is because it is generated by our computer by the weight, size, and value of the products that you ordering.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Customer Service

136 S. San Gabriel Blvd.
San Gabriel CA 91776
Tel: (626) 286-0360
America's #1 Airsoft Shop. Your Ultimate Retailer fo Airsoft
orderer 4 hopup nub about 10grams total in an envelope --->15$ shipping

Yeahhhh f*** evike I'm still waiting for my money

Last edited by flack; October 5th, 2009 at 13:46..
flack is offline   Reply With Quote