Thread: Agm m4 gbbr
View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2009, 21:00   #59
Official Crybaby Chairsofter
Originally Posted by kullwarrior View Post
If your definition of failling drmactically excludes:
*Bolt Catch does not lock back every time at stock
*Magazine Included will leak within 200 rounds (and not getting better by it self)
*Nozzle and bolt carrier will break <500 rounds

Honestly, a good GBBR aint gonna be cheap, I can get a GBBR better than WOC for $1200 and a WOC sells at $1400. Toss in another $250 I can get a setup with RA-Tech NPAS BCG.
FYI if anyone needs to know the list Im working on a post for that.
Kull, a stock agm has issues, like a lot of stock aeg. I think we can all agree on that.

ALL the issues you mention are 100% fixable with upgrades. HECK my gen2 AGM does not have the bolt catch issue (and iv shot a couple hundred rounds already). The magazine are problematic, but theirs a fix for that (and a cheap one at that). Bolt carrier/nozzle is crappy, ra-tech fixed that, RWC has a fix for that, pro-arms has a fix for that, and the chinese npas will be another fix.

Honestly mate, all your issues have well known fix for them. If you want something 100% perfect out of the box, you have to make it yourself (which you are apparently). So... whats wrong?
Originally Posted by Mr.Shiney View Post
Yes it is hard to find an Instructor that teaches how to Finger, Suck, Squeeze and Blow all at the same time.
Ronan is offline   Reply With Quote