Thread: sniper scope
View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2009, 14:59   #7
lemegacool's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: notre dame des prairies /quebec
Originally Posted by wind953 View Post
Oh and what's the extra extension part I see people attach onto the front of the scope?
its called a sun shade... if you get a 40mm scope then get a 40 mm sun shade

member of fire team NOM. my other regular forum: / gen3,gen4 camry
lemegacool is offline   Reply With Quote