Thread: Agm m4 gbbr
View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2009, 17:28   #32
Official Crybaby Chairsofter
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
Please understand that this is my own opinion and should not be taken as any sort of "final word" on the AGM M4 GBBR. I'm sure there are guys that see this as a cost affordable entryway into GBBR's. I do not feel that I'm "spoiled" by good guns and my expectations were not mis-aligned for this one. I feel that I am calling it like it is.

I posted this to another thread. Note: after sleeping on it for a night...I've decided against spending another minute/dollar on this rifle.
Thats ok, you probably got a lemon. I'm at my second AGM (using one for testing new parts), both are working great, zero wobble (actually tighter tolerence than any TM/CA iv seen/own/handle), good finish and good performance.

I spent $400 and $500 on each then another $200 on 'needed' upgrades and the rest is pure cosmetics. Beats G&P/WA/WE by a handful at price. Once upgraded, i see zero difference except the lack of trades.
Originally Posted by Mr.Shiney View Post
Yes it is hard to find an Instructor that teaches how to Finger, Suck, Squeeze and Blow all at the same time.

Last edited by Ronan; October 2nd, 2009 at 17:31..
Ronan is offline   Reply With Quote