View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2009, 14:53   #5
Red Wine & Adderall
When browsing a multinational company like Walmart remember to check if they have a .ca website instead of going to their .com as items available at the .com may not be available for us here at the .ca

In regards to shipping you may have to contact an American walmart to see for yourself, although Im fairly certain they will simply refer you to a Canadian store.

Now even though the item listed is clear bodied, its very hard to say whether or not it will make it through customs if you ordered it on your own. Even though it has a clear body, customs agents generally apply the rule of "if it looks like a gun its a no no". So unfortunately its kind of one of those things that the answer could be a yes and could be a no, so the only thing I can tell you is maybe.

However, once you consider the price in Canadian dollars (169.96US x 1.06CAD) you are looking at about 181.461CAD. Once you factor in shipping from the us you are looking at around 200-210 CAD anyways. So if I may make a suggestions, if you are 18 years of age why dont you go ahead and purchase in country from a company like Velocity arms where shipping is free!

Here is a list of some MP5s.

Originally Posted by Rai View Post
I probably should have worded the backyard sport differently. What I meant to say is that I don't want to get very serious with it.
The majority if not almost all members of this website have one thing in common, we all take this hobby very seriously due to the the nature of how airsoft works with the laws in Canada.
While we may not condone cheaper products, we do understand is that people sometimes have a budget. If you limit your budget be prepared to limit your expectations in terms of quality and performance. If you just want something for target shooting, buy a pellet gun.

"Its only a little bit on fire"

Last edited by TokyoSeven; September 30th, 2009 at 14:58..
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote