View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2009, 03:32   #4
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw

Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Heres some advice for you: NEVER LISTEN TO ANYONE TELLING YOU TO GET A CROSSMAN

Now onto your questions, if you want a GOOD, REALIABLE multi-shot shotgun you can go one of two ways: spring or gas. Personally I run a Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90 and its a FANTASTIC fucking gun. Because its spring powered you get regular performance with each shot, little to no variation. The TM SPAS-12 is also a great gun, which is essentially the same as the M3 but in a SPAS body.

If you wanna go gas then look at the Marushin M500 in 6mm. No shells to deal with as it holds about 42 shots in the magazine in a loader tube type system, and shoots either 3 or 5 shots (I cant quite remember right now). I have seen this gun get fielded great in CQB settings but due to it being a gas gun there are the headaches that come along from operating a gas gun. And come winter time, your restricted to only indoor play.

The TM you can use in both indoor or outdoor settings, as I have plenty oftimes and got a bunch of kills with the bitch. And since its spring, you can also use it in the winter no problem.

If you wanna know where you can get these kinda guns, then look into getting Age Verified. Theres a sticky in the Newbie Tank that explains it all for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote