View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2009, 17:31   #24
Originally Posted by The Saint View Post
As some might still remember, a couple years ago, Anderson & Anderson supposedly short changed ASC members a number of guns in the group orders done by Raygis LasVegas through A&A. According to Raygis, this shortchange happened without the involvement of overseas retailer BS, A&A straight up chose to keep some of the ordered and paid for items. How come that episode never got documented in a Propscam-like forum? Too few guns involved, or was everything worked out behind the scenes?
I think it may have had something to do with the fact that there were a shitload more A&A supporters here on the forum (not going to mention names.. but I can think of a few people who constantly jumped to the defence of A&A -rather pointedly- when someone would make a complaint). Not to mention the fact that for a while even mentioning A&A was almost enough to get you banned because of the inevitable shitstorm that ensued.

"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."