View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2009, 18:19   #4
L473ncy's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 11-30-24-1W5
No. Just no. AFAIK It gets checked departing from the country (lets say you're departing from HK, it will get checked as it's going out) and checked again at the point of entry (CBSA checks at the airport). As long as it's not illegal going out then you're good for taking it out of country, getting it into a different country is a different matter.
ಠ_ಠLess QQ more Pew Pew
L473ncy is offline