View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2009, 13:54   #11
CanadianM4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
Stop assuming something is good because it compares to another shitty gun. In comparison to a lot of name brand stuff, JG still lacks in a lot of ways, so you're not experiencing much with what you have. Compared to actual airsoft gun brands (Namely Classic Army, Tokyo Marui, G&P and the like) that clearsoft shit won't even compare in any sense. Try and game that plastic thing for a solid day, The battery will crap out, the gearbox will crack, gears will strip, wiring will just fuck up.

Simply not worth the money you paid, that hundred you wasted could've been saved for something of actual worth.
Stop assuming something is good because it compares to another shitty gun. In comparison to a lot of name brand stuff, JG still lacks in a lot of...

Im going to stop you right there. It was a starter gun, and sorry, I did not read the rest of your post, nor do I care to. But, I got it as a starter gun...So, yes, my fault, maybe I should of clarified:As a starter gun, why are they so looked-down uppon? JG is a shitty gun...? Wow, really? Oh...I guess the reviews and quality were wrong? Maybe I should have spend $600 not $300...Thanks!