When writing a review, it's best to stick to a tried and true format. Organize your thoughts into coherent topics with headers so it's easy to tell what aspect of the item you are discussing. Pictures help too.
-----Kokanee's Krash Kourse in Reviewing------- (KKK, uh oh, that can't be good!)
Just like English essays, your review should have an introduction, a middle, and an end (conclusion). Try something like;
1. Intro - What you are reviewing, motivation to buy it, realsteel history etc (you didn't mention until well into your review what shotgun you were referring to)
2. Buying experience - Shipping, packaging, retailer experience.
Build quality - How well constructed the item is. Discuss materials used in construction.
3. Performance - FPS, reliability, feeding problems etc.
4. Conclusion - Summarize the above points and include your final thoughts
5. Rating - Break things down buy topic if you wish, give every section a rating out of 5 or just rate the item overall.
My final point, you win a big giant bucket of FAIL for reviewing a cheap Wal-Mart-type item here on ASC. You want to head on over to http://www.clearsoftcanada.com
instead, it's where all the minors who buy those things hang out to chat and review video games before they come out.