View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2009, 23:32   #50
Doombringer's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Petite-Patrie, Montreal
Fumes are dangerous if you use some Lead Solder. Now, they usually sell some Pb-free solder. The fumes you see is the rosin core that melts. It can cause some lungs irritation but that's about it. Also, lead solder is really bad if you handle it with your hands and forget to wash them afterward and then eat, you will ingest some Pb. That is bad.
Doombringer is offline   Reply With Quote