Thread: Spotter
View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2009, 13:23   #6
Official ASC Bladesmith
Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Originally Posted by c3sk View Post
Although the idea of learning by direct example from a seasoned Airsoft sniper is a great concept, your best bet is to get age verified and come out to games before directly trying out the role of a spotter. Not all snipers are keen on the idea of having someone shadow them in the field, especially if you are inexperienced.... and well, under the age limit for most games
Personally I don't care for an "ass hugger" (what I call a spotter) while I'm out and about doing the sniper role (just increases the chances of giving me away, I'd prefer to only have myself to blame for getting shot), but I would take someone along with me to teach if someone was interested. Even an underaged player. But an unarmed one............ ugh. About to dealt with this with my girlfriend, she wanted to see me do my thing at an airsoft game, yet realized she'd likely just give me away, so I decided to just sign her up for an airsoft game this Saturday and have her with me all day to experience airsoft. Should be fun, at least I was able to train her last weekend on shooting techniques.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote