View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2009, 19:20   #12
Send a message via MSN to Amos
Originally Posted by GabRieL7 View Post
First off I would like to say that Im going to college and im studying to become a police officer so Im sure Brian would be alright with me as a person. I can show him my college ID if he wants it :P. Secondly Im definatley going to get Brian to age verifiy me by visiting his store/area in Toronto. As for making new threads, I won't start a new thread for every question I have, I will just private message the person.

Now on to my last question regarding full black guns. I would love to be able to purchase a full black gun once I am age verfied. Here is the thing. Since Im studying to be a police officer, if im caught doing something wrong I can be thrown out of school. Now ive read the canadian law, and this is just wat i have read so im not arguing, just telling you what i know. I know that full black guns r illegal and are not allowed to be imported or sold to anyone in canada. The only way you are allowed to buy full black guns is by aquiring a licence which i have read about on this forum. its the candian firearms "something" not sure...therefore you can see y i would be nervous about buying a full black gun. Also ive heard that you can be charged if you are caught with a full black gun. Anyway if its possible to get a full black gun and not break the law then yea im rather have a full black gun. who wants the stupid plastic.
I know police officers that play airsoft... I also know many police students that play airsoft... all of them use black guns.
Gun Technician and Tuner
Well versed in every AEG version and all major gas and spring systems.

Custom Builds:
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote