View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2009, 11:56   #85
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post

Should ASC remove the AV of players who are caught doing drugs before/during airsoft games if the request has the support of at least 2 Age Verifiers? is the issue.
No, ASC has no business policing matters outside of it.

Originally Posted by MADDOG View Post
No, the age verification status is just to ensure the individual is an adult, that is all. We know that not all adults are created equal but you need to give the benefit of the doubt that individuals will act responsibly. You do not fill out an application and swear allegiance to ASC to be drug free in order to get this status

Adults are free to make their own choices, some may be chronic mistakes, some only a "one" time mistake, but that is their choice. If a field owners feel strongly about punishment it is their discretion to remove that individual from play after confirming an act of drug use has occurred and informing before the game that type of behaviour is unacceptable.

On a side note, I don't think I have ever seen 2 age verifiers at a single game at the same time to witness an act of drug use and report it
Exactly, only that they are 18, I've seen some real fucking tools get AV'd and I wonderhow the AV guy didn't realize that these idiots care nothing for playing
airsoft and just want guns to fuck around with, but again it's only to prove they are 18, so
what they do OUTSIDE OF ASC has nothing to do with the AV status

LOL@ Chronic mistakes tho

Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle View Post

They can then gravitate to the local "smoke friendly" private field and play amoung themsleves...
And don't they usually do that anyway? sounds like their problem is more them not having the
balls to boot people from their games so they want to call ASC on them.

Originally Posted by Schwag View Post

We T.W.A.T.s ENCOURAGE intoxication and we have NEVER HAD A SINGLE INCIDENT. NOT ONE. Not from our buzzed players, anyway. And the buzzed players usually deal with problems in a much calmer manner.
I agree, I've never witnessed anything unsafe at the TWAT field, those guys
are just as responsible as anyone else, don't paint all smokers with the same brush.