View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2009, 14:53   #48
formerly Botchbomber
Send a message via MSN to Mist3r.B
Originally Posted by The Saint View Post
AEGs very much qualify as weapons, if you read the Criminal Code.

I think you contradict yourself, Brian. By virtue of being a meeting and information clearing house, ASC has a place in this issue because it's happening through ASC. It's like saying a 10-yr old kids game played in a public park (or worse, some sort of racist-themed scenario game) posted on ASC would have no impact on ASC. Any meeting and information clearing house is nature defined by the quality of meeting and information sharing that take place upon it. But giving power to admin to revoke AV status base on saying of game organizer seem over the top.

Fist up you'd need solid proof of consumption witch would be very difficult to gather.

Forget revoking AV status. Is it really that hard to make a rule about no alcohol and drugs at games post on ASC? People can arrange games with alcohol and drugs all they want via PM or off ASC, but just to nip it in the bud now, no one should be promoting any public game that features alcohol and drugs as part of play through ASC.
Reading everybody's post it seem every body agreed on the fact that an airsoft game is no place for intoxicated persons. So far I've yet to see a game advertising Open bar and a coke table in the safe zone. So from that I think the stand against substance abuse in game is taken.

Organizer have all right to refuse/expulse player with inappropriate behaviors off the game. They can also exchange blacklist of problematic player. However, removing the AV status solely on the testimony of a game organiser seem far fetch to me. Accusation should be back with solids evidences wich would be a pain to gather.

Last edited by Mist3r.B; August 26th, 2009 at 16:06..