View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2009, 17:54   #7
Join Date: May 2009
Well i don't know that much about high-end pro Airsoft guns, but the two terms refer to the way the projectile is shot. Like Shotgun uses small metal balls called shot in each shell, (multiple BB's in airsoft) where rifles shoot only one bullet at a time. The name Rifle comes from the spirals in the barrel called rifling. I'm sure most of you here already know this, but just in case.
BGrail25 is offline   Reply With Quote