View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2009, 13:35   #24
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
1) I don't know exactly but I had a similar problem. It only does this sometimes for magazines but not all the time. I believe it may have to do with the spring being half compressed or something and the barrel being blocked, therefore the BB can't feed. However assuming that there is nothing blocking the mag from feeding into the barrel then that's weird.

2) Possibly some sort of double feed going on. OR using a low quality BB. I had my gun do the same thing with low quality BB's.

3) Yes 2 or 3 BB's should roll out and the final 2-3 BB's of your mag shouldn't feed, although I think 2 of my mags actually feed to the last BB (I don't know what the deal with that is though).
Well, it was shooting perfectly when i got the gun. When i removed the hopup to change the bucking and the inner barrel, number 1 and 2 appeared.
Im pretty sure i installed the bucking/nub correctly in the hop up, its not too hard. I placed the hop up on the air nozzle and i made sure it was fitted in straight. i tried with both my KA mags and the same problem hjappened, so im sure it has something to do with the feeding/hop up but i dont know what i did wrong...everything seemed to be easy to install
turok_t is offline   Reply With Quote