View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2009, 21:10   #11
Originally Posted by NavyShooter View Post

I met with Goldidig and his son this evening, and the three of us had a good little talk.

I'm pretty sure he's a responsible adult, seeing as he managed to make the 12(3) cut-off for firearms ownership (if you know what that is, I'd honestly be quite surprised) and we talked about me being one of the youngest 12(5) owners in Canada...that said, I've had that classification since, like, I've owned firearms for longer than some folks reading this have probably been alive.

It's the rules of the site though, so if there's no way to get someone from the atlantic provinces involved in verification, then this website will become useless to maritimers.

If the website is useless, then people will find other sources, and resources.

If you don't want the maritimers involved, leave things as they are.

If you do, well, figure something out folks. There are (believe it or not) responsible people out there in this world that can actually verify someone's age for you.

Well as much as I want to see some age verifiers out here in nova scotia, i do have some issues with your thread. Not trying to start crap, just my opinions. agree or not thats your call.

By saying that you have legally owned real firearms, have some special license for them (your right I have no idea what 12(3) cut-off for firearms ownership means) and this is what make you responsible enough to becom an age verifier. in my opinion thats like me saying that just because i have had a drivers license since 1995 then because ive never had a DUI then I am responsible enough to hand out drivers licenses.

From what ive read and been hearing people are trying to get something going here in nova scotia. So see how it plays out, hope we get it done. and hey why not come out to one of our regular games in Dorchester, NB? there is quite a few of us that regularly make the drive. not saying you should, just something to think about.

remember this is all just "my" opinion.
jcpenny is offline   Reply With Quote