View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2009, 19:15   #7
kamikaze's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Mascouche
Seems a lot of troubles but for sure it will work. But the best way to import ANYTHING from the US is to ship with UPS to an address in Champlain NY and then just get there , bring back your parts to Canada and paid your taxes.

I have an M715 US military truck and most of the parts are sold to US citizen only. With that way of shipping i can import anything LEGAL to Canada.
kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote