View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2009, 20:43   #26
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw
Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Originally Posted by eg_sinz View Post
i am reading some stuff u are saying and i am confused like crazy , DONT know alot of termonogly yet , i seen the 1 sniper on a picture thread on here it looked like the barret 50 cal like the one that was used in the movie shooter i really like that , and would want that .

i like not being seen and shooting from a distance, i play enough paintball where i am running and shooting alot , i dont know if i am going to play games ( just yesterday didint even know there was games )

also what a AEG , i dont really want a m16 style gun had a cheap one already just want some different styles that look realistic ,
Well first off, AEG stands for Auto Electric Gun. Read up on some FAQ when you get home, read the stickies pertaining to new people and you will find your integration alot easier.

Alot of people say thats how they will want to play, but find that to be boring very quickly. But you can still do that with an AEG. A long DMR (Designated Marksmen Rifle) will fit the bill very nicely. You will have a GOOD long time trying to find a Barrett. Those are pretty damn rare, and VERY expensive ($2000 plus...) Try getting something like an M14 or a Dragunov AEG. The reason you wont find alot of niceties from people when a new guy comes on the field wielding a hot bolt action rifle. Pay attention to the games and the FPS limits posted. Keep in mind those are LIMITS, not GOALS.

But like has already been mentioned head to a game and try it all out firsthand before dumping money into something blindly.

Also some people will come off as assholes (myself included) but getting your panties in a twist at every notion someone makes towards you will not get you making friends here fast. Just take any and all advice you get with a grain of salt, and try not to react like a prepubescent angsty teenager whenever someone speaks up like Kokanee has in this thread.
My trust is in whiskey, in weed and in Slayer, its GODDAMN ELECTRIC - Pantera

Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote