View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2009, 15:04   #16
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw
Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
AIR CONDITIONING! Last time I played at CQB Paintball in Toronto, I felt like I was in a pressure cooker. See if you can get your insurance carrier to allow more than JUST paintball goggles/masks. A well accepted brand of BBs on site is a great idea. Price wise try and keep it at or under $20 unless you get things like water or food included. Strobe lights in dim-lit areas makes for INTENSE action. Maybe having a game during the night where there is a prize. Like a last man standing match where the winner gets a free bag of BBs or something. If running airsoft once a week or more, maybe have a specialty night like "Pistols Only Night" or something of the like. Maybe having minisims or something, given the size of the field. Variable lighting conditions would be nice, where you run a skrim at full light, then you run a skrim at barely visible lighthing. And yeah, I will echo the sentiment about cleaning the paint before an airsoft game. Nothing pisses me off more than having to take a Q Tip to everything in order to clean alien jizz off my gear and guns.
My trust is in whiskey, in weed and in Slayer, its GODDAMN ELECTRIC - Pantera

Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote