View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2009, 08:22   #144
The ideas of the vets are not really that unrealistic. Correct me if I’m wrong but in the UK don’t they have airsoft licenses. I remember something along the lines that to acquire one of these licenses you must participate at a certain number of games a year. this isn’t that harsh of a stance then the new comers must make it through a few games without finding they just like real looking guns or have the community ask them to never come back, Correct me if I’m wrong on this.
The fact of the matter is the cheap guns is not the problem it’s the attitude that comes with them. Those of you complaining about the elitists just need to find a different sport. It’s their Community that they founded; let them do as they please with it. We are only guests until we can show our maturity and eventually become part of it. BTW I’m a newb I'm using a shitsoft G&G but at least I understand and accept my place in the community.
I am now a proud Google user.

Originally posted by CDN_Stalker
"How long does it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?"