View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2009, 08:11   #6
kalnaren's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Ok can someone clarify this for me?

I always thought the hop-up rubber was the sleeve that goes over the barrel, and the hop-up bucking was that little round piece that depresses into the rubber?

"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote