View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2009, 09:59   #36
Originally Posted by Cheesevillage View Post
I know its easy to get side tracked by my allegations of her being "ignorant", but I mean it - her point of view is obviously limited.
I don't think you're trying to be abrasive, just the comment seemed a bit much "sick" and "help." I agree with her having a limited view however, while she may be limited in her viewpoints, it is her right to be like that wouldn't you think? To say - "Your mother is ignorant, sick maybe. She needs someone to help her with priorities." I think that's missing the point too. Able1 should be more willing to understand his mothers limited view and help ease the tension by removing that which is causing it. Sending Mom for therapy isn't the solution. Certainly not for issues related to toys.
The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor sons-of-bitches die for theirs. -George Patton
Age Verification for Southern and Northern Manitoba.(Steinbach and surrounding area, Thompson and surrounding area. As far north as Churchill) Contact Me Here
pilotguy is offline   Reply With Quote