Originally Posted by turok_t
My aunt is sending me a few items from Hong Kong that she purchased for me at UN. Here they are:
1. Bomber tactical QD mount
2. Bomber tactical ACOG mount
3. Bomber tactical cantilever mount
4. Promethesus inner barrel
5. King Arms rear flip up sight
6. King Arms L300 laser
My questions are:
1. Even though these items arent prohibited, when they be seized by CBSA?
2. If they are seized, will I have to tell my aunt to file a claim with HK postal service?
They won't get seized. Even if it does get seized, you can make a claim and tell them they are not prohibited. They also don't even look prohibited. Only a stupid officer can make a mistake and seize them.