View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2009, 15:41   #7
Assault Pioneer
formerly haakon45
yeah, my little bro had one of those crosmans and I did actually manage to get a vsr-10 spring in there but it was a huge pain in the ass and it took like 2 weeks, I had to handle it like heart surgery, one wrong move and the whole gun would break. a week later the reciever started to crack and so did the pull back thing, I machined a metal one and reinforced the reciever with metal strips on the inside. it not any more accurate but it packs a whollop now. but its like a one in a million chance to modify those things properly without destroying the brittle plastic internals unless you have a metal shop.

Echo-1 I think is a pretty swell brand, I have an Echo-1 P90 and its pretty torqui, I also have a CA M4 and TM Ak-47 and I have been preferring to use the p90 more and more. its an awesome entry weapon into airsoft. yeah dont spend your hard earned moolah on crosman. I dont know about what the others on here will say about Echo-1 but I think its a great brand.

but you cant get airsoft from cross border, I bought mine from a friend. Only buy local (within canada) or you will get flagged by customs then every time you travel they'll give you the rubber glove treatment. your best bet is to get AV'd as you gotta be 18+ to buy proper airsoft guns. there are plenty of nice airsoft guns within canada you just have to be old enough sorry, its a process to weed out those who are intending on breaking the law and those who are irresponsible.
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
Wow, best derailed thread, ever.
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Don't take weapons training from a book. It ranks right up there with people who think they know guns from watching a Chris Costa video.

Last edited by Assault Pioneer; July 23rd, 2009 at 15:44..
Assault Pioneer is offline   Reply With Quote