View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2009, 23:01   #2
Qlong's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Scarborough, Ontario
They are called Tamiya connectors, find out if they are mini or regular, the regular are noticably larger than the minis. I find them harder to install than deans connectors because you have to crimple the leads into the wire, whereas deans, you solder on.

Qlong is offline   Reply With Quote