View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2009, 22:36   #1
Euphoria_'s Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Charger/battery/gun lead problem,


I bought a TM Famas off a member on ASC, the leads from the gun / battery / and charger were stripped and replaced with these shitty little red male/female connectors, which fugging melted my charger, so now I'm stuck with a brand new famas/8.4v batt that have unique connectors not used on retail chargers/batteries..

What are the little transparent white connectors called, on the end of the battery/gun/charger? someone said "camia" or something? I haven't been able to find them on google or anything, maybe the wrong spelling?

here's a picture of what I mean, . the white plastic parts at the end that have red/black wire in them.
Euphoria_ is offline   Reply With Quote