Thread: Kraken Ak47
View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2009, 21:02   #17
kalnaren's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
90% of guns actually achieve their best performance (in terms of range and accuracy) between 360 and 380 FPS. The other 10% achieve their best at a lower velocity.

"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote