Thread: boarder wars 3
View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2009, 15:52   #40
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winnipeg
Send a message via MSN to Stonekiller
I have money for two more, but if the chances are slim to nil of the op running I don't want to have to wait for a refund. I am committed to submitting but I need some concrete indication from the organizers what the turn around time on Refunds will be or if there is a contingency plan or something. Waiting to hear if they still need 50 sign ups or whatever and there is no hope then I can save Krusty time and my team mates money.

So please some indication on what the scoop is would be greatly appreciated, I know that the organizers have a life but were talking a lot of money and planning on our part as we are travelling from Winnipeg to play and need to know well in advance so that we can plan accordingly.

Steve Armitage
S Man Rif
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Stonekiller is offline