Thread: Black AEG
View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2009, 10:53   #13
L473ncy's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 11-30-24-1W5
Yeah... I know that store.

I bought some BB's from them one time. Fed like crap in my gun, double feeds, misfeeds, blank firing etc. I felt sorry for my buddy using his PTW. they were chopping the hell out of those BB's. It was pretty much confetti coming out of the end.

Only reason I bought a bottle was because we didn't have any more BB's and it would be a while to get any shipped to me with a game coming around the corner.

Also just don't go there. I've gotten like 95% of my stuff outside of Alberta (including from overseas), and the other 5% inside.
ಠ_ಠLess QQ more Pew Pew
L473ncy is offline   Reply With Quote