View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2009, 18:56   #1
Wink How do I upgrade my ICS M4

Hello everyone, I am new to airsoft and recently purchased an ICS M4. I was so thrilled to upgrade it's looks for now before I get into the internal parts but ran into some problems along the way. I installed a red dot scope on it so I removed the rear sight and placed the scope right on top of the gun. I noticed that the front sight was blocking the view so I tried to remove that as well. I realized that the front sight was holding the front grip together so I could not remove it. All I could do was invert it so it doesn't block the scope. I looks kinda silly but it works.

Let me tell you what I want to do with it. I want to remove the front sight completety and install a supressor and flashlight on it but don't know how to do it. Do I have to change the front grip? I also don't want to make it too long because of the supressor. The set up I want is for the front grip to start, then the flashlight, then the supressor without any spaces in between where you can see the barrel. How do I do that? I don't really care much about the other kinds of front grip so I want to keep it as original as I can but If I do have to change the grip, what do you recommed? Is it going to be difficult to install it? Will I be able to get rid of the front sight? I don't know much about the names of the parts so if you reply to this thread, please talk to me like I'm stupid!! Thanks.......

blackcaddi is offline   Reply With Quote