Thread: Age Verified?
View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2009, 10:39   #8
vision impaired
Originally Posted by ginnz View Post
what is your problem? i never stated i ordered an AEG over the mail? pls dont put words in my mouth.... when you ASSUME, you make ass out of you, and me.....

and the whole cat thing is blown out of proportion.... im not the one shooting at other people. maybe its my opinion that aiming a gun at another person and "playing war" is stupid? i dont go around barking it out to everyone. i have a young son, whom im teaching care and control of a firearm to, im teaching him NEVER to point a gun at anyone, not even a play one, and that its not "OK" to shoot at people, even in simulation, but thats just me, if you wanna "play war" fly at 'er, thats your perogitive, i won't judge you for it, and i'd appreciate the same respect ....and scarring away pests, with really doing them no harm is better IMO, then blowing them away with real steel, or legholds, but thats not the debate here, and will never be discussed again......

im simply asking questions, trying to learn the ropes. simple as that. and i dont understand the "high and mighty self-righteous" attitudes so quicky displayed here..... i mean most of the people here serious about the hobby surely dont have "clear" airsoft guns? come on, fess up.....

all i wanted to know is what the legalities were, plain and simple.
Hey you got your info now if you don't like it then fuck-off. Simple as that. We shoot at other willing players. A cat is not willing to get shot.
Originally Posted by TheAngrySniper View Post
Simultaneous climax makes me warm and fuzzy all over