View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2009, 14:17   #30
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
- the TF16 gun is crap, everyone knows this, do some research, and by research I dont mean one review by one person who; by the end of that thread is saying the gun is shit, read some more reviews by other ppl (non-noobs only, noobs' opinions don't count, they don't know anything)

- for someone on a limited budget, the kraken is a way better gun requiring alot less modification to be a good gun for gaming with, type kraken in the search function on this site and you will find TONS of threads on the subject saying that it is the best entry-level gun for the money, this is COMMON KNOWLEDGE

- the kraken is 140 plus tax, I'd say that puts it in his range, no?
So apart from "noob's opinons dont count" and the "TF16 gun is crap, everyone knows this" do you have any other reasonable arguements?

Did you ever examine the gun yourself? Have you found the receiver plastic to be inferrior? Is the v2 gearbox unreliable?

So I am a Newbie, and this is the Newbie section of asc. I had hoped to be able to come here and speak my mind without being flamed. If I have offered any advice that is incorrect, please correct me. But dont call me out because "noob's opinions dont count"
The beatings will continue until morale improves
chronic is offline   Reply With Quote