View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2009, 14:00   #11
parts, spares, etc

I just let know what I have in possession... not that I been looking for spare parts for pellet guns... to me , pellet gun parts, if any fail, may be obtained in Canada through stores I bought them in... my concern is the BB guns that I have-HI Capa 05 and 1911 A1... Ai for that stupid red tip, that's why I have been making those questions about availability of outer barrels, and, Hi Capa, I would love to change that almost transparent grip... I seen either all black plastic and one all metal on the net... how real does it look that I might get one from US or Taiwan??? One chance in a 1000.....???
And then, I have that great big revolver shooting 4.5 speels.... they use shells, looks pretty "realistic"... I wonder if I could get them from EVIKE, as it's the only place they're in.. (in fact, those shells are like see through... they only look like " they're real stuff ...)
These are my "tiny problems.. as , say, speed-loading the 6-shooter with "almost real-looking shels is kinda hot ...
Also, for my M1911A1 I would like to change the hammer(?) or whatrever name it is, as in the construction, it's slightly on one side , as it gets "rubbed" on one side too much( it should have been installed with some space between the body(sliding top and the hammer.. so I have some technical problem too solve too... I will post some pics of the problem, maybe somebody may come up with a solution
rhea is offline   Reply With Quote