Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Frequently Asked Questions (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Age Verification FAQ's - updated 2014 version (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=162066)

zombiesniper March 29th, 2015 15:37

It takes a few weeks to a couple months to be age verified and you were never able to post in any section that requires you to be AV'd like sales sections.

JohnsonN April 1st, 2015 21:39

Age verification
 
I was Verified at TAC 15 on April 15, 15 ..... ID check, info was written down ... any Update please

Caelan April 5th, 2015 22:32

2 weeks to a month. I'm still waiting on 1 year. I'm not even gonna bother asking again.

R.I.T.Z April 5th, 2015 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnsonN (Post 1941309)
I was Verified at TAC 15 on April 15, 15 ..... ID check, info was written down ... any Update please

The last update was done like the day after TAC15, so I'm guessing it'll be upated within the coming week or 2. You're in the Queue dont worry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caelan (Post 1941738)
2 weeks to a month. I'm still waiting on 1 year. I'm not even gonna bother asking again.

Who did you meet? Did you PM them afterwards to make sure your info was correct?

Smokes April 9th, 2015 21:42

How much does it cost to be age verified and to take the safety course? Also I saw something that all our guns need to be registered with ASC (if I'm reading that bit correctly), do our airsoft guns need to be present for the meeting?

scottyfox April 9th, 2015 21:51

That part was sarcasm about Canadian firearms laws.

Smokes April 9th, 2015 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottyfox (Post 1942222)
That part was sarcasm about Canadian firearms laws.

Ah, I wasn't reading that correctly, thanks for the clarification. :)

Rusty Lugnuts April 9th, 2015 22:50

First JohnnsonN Today is April 9 2015, the date you say you were verifyed on hasn't arrived yet ( I hate impatient time travellers)

Second Caelen you are not on the list waiting to be verified, for whatever reason.. Meet with a verifier give him accurate info or you will never be verified

Third Smokes if your meeting a verifier at a game sure take your guns , if your meeting him in a public place DO NOT take your guns, we only need to see I.D.

Gatopanzo April 26th, 2015 03:17

So when age verified how long before I am able to see the classifieds?

BloodSport April 26th, 2015 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatopanzo (Post 1944447)
So when age verified how long before I am able to see the classifieds?

Read the first post and it's links.

dagga333 May 15th, 2015 10:15

Do I need to be verified if I live over in the UK?

Datawraith May 15th, 2015 15:20

Only if you want to browse the AV sections (classifieds, AV'd discussion, etc). Otherwise, you'll still have access to the discussion forums.

dagga333 May 20th, 2015 07:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Datawraith (Post 1946754)
Only if you want to browse the AV sections (classifieds, AV'd discussion, etc). Otherwise, you'll still have access to the discussion forums.

Yes sir I would like to view the classifieds :)

Datawraith May 20th, 2015 18:57

Hmm... There are 2(3) ways of doing this then.
1) If you plan to come here (for business, vacation, or whatever other reason you may have to come here), then contact an AV'er in the area you will be in and hopefully, they'll be nice enough to accommodate you.
2) Find a way to discover if any AV'ers are planning to travel to the UK anytime soon for whatever reason and get in contact with them.
3) This sums up what I said and is listed in this sticky (it's a bit buried):
http://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=162068
And I quote BloodSport here:
"
I live in a different country, how do I get verified
This one is so simple I can not believe it keeps getting asked. 1) Fly/Drive into Canada and meet up with one of our Reps in person. 2) Purchase a plane ticket for me, pay for my food and expenses and I will come to verify you where you are. 3) You are from out of country, therefore by the time you pay for shipping, taxes, duties and such I'm pretty certain that you could save a ton of money buying from a retailer in your own country. Yes we might have some parts/gear/etc that you really want but step 1 and 2 are your only options then at that point. Please stop whining and complaining about it, our house our rules.
"

Cheers, and good luck with your AV (I mean that genuinely, no sarcasm).

spddmn July 8th, 2015 10:52

Good Morning Ladies and Gents - I wish to become an Age Verifier for the Ottawa/Gatineau Region NCR - I have been a member in good standing since 2010. I have an excellent trader rating as well however doubt it has any bearing in this case. If you should have any other questions regarding me personally please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards
Spddmn


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:01.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.