Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   General (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   boarder wars 3 (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=84153)

Skump June 8th, 2009 22:25

boarder wars 3

hey everyone boarder wars 3 needs only 80 more people by sunday to be a go so anyone who isn't aware of this and wants to play at an awesome facility contact krusty to pay and go here to check stuff out!

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194

if 80 more ppl don't get on the bandwagon there won't be a boarder wars 4.

Seb1990 June 8th, 2009 22:28

+1

It's well worth the investment guys! Trust me! There is no loss TO YOU if the event gets canceled, because you get refunded, but the fact is this event will be canceled and there won't be an event of it's kind ever again. But none of us want that! So pay up guys. :)

gmds44 June 8th, 2009 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seb1990 (Post 1004094)
+1

It's well worth the investment guys! Trust me! There is no loss if the event gets canceled. But none of us want that! So pay up guys. :)

it truly is!

Seb1990 June 9th, 2009 17:06

Come on gentlemen, time is running shooooort. You will not regret this.

KND June 9th, 2009 17:14

I would interesting to go but too bad, that no people in Montreal interesting to go and I'm alone is just hard to make it happen.

KND

gmds44 June 9th, 2009 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by KND (Post 1004507)
I would interesting to go but too bad, that no people in Montreal interesting to go and I'm alone is just hard to make it happen.

KND

KND we could probably work something out, I'm in montreal!

KND June 9th, 2009 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmds44 (Post 1004510)
KND we could probably work something out, I'm in montreal!

hell, Yeah ! we need at least 3 or 4 people for this trip.

Try to ask a few of your friend then we sure will work out. I sure quit airsoft for a while but big game like that, I just don't want to missed.

KND

gmds44 June 9th, 2009 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by KND (Post 1004512)
hell, Yeah ! we need at least 3 or 4 people for this trip.

Try to ask a few of your friend then we sure will work out. I sure quit airsoft for a while but big game like that, I just don't want to missed.

KND

I'm already in with 2 other friends, and since a car can fit 4 people, why not :)

Skump June 9th, 2009 20:19

well looks like you gotta join man...

georgehutchison June 9th, 2009 21:46

Not only is the game going to be great but I like the fact we are going to be playing with players from all over Canada. Its going to be nice to meet alot of the people I have dealed with face to face at this event. Its going to be great to put faces to all these ASC names. I really hope more players pay up for this event as I have never been to a BW's and really would like to. We already have about 10 players in our group coming and I am trying hard to recruit more. Fingers are crossed!

Mordarski J.A. June 9th, 2009 22:07

I don't think most people realize that a game of this caliber - especially in Canada - is far and few between. With a player base drawing from three provinces and the United States, why would anyone not want to attend? C'mon folk, let's pony up and make this game happen!

Stonekiller June 11th, 2009 10:53

Need about 75 more people gotta keep this op Alive. So c'mon all you fence sitters, this promises to be the event of the year.

Brian McIlmoyle June 11th, 2009 11:04

I know for a fact

The there are a lot of people waiting in the wings for the game to be confirmed before they commit $

all these wait and see players .. need to help us all out and get paid.
so we don't have to wait and see any more

Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw June 11th, 2009 12:51

If you think you wont see your money if this is a no-go, you WILL get your money back in the event its canceled. So if you plan on going then pay up!!!

Danneichh June 11th, 2009 17:49

I am so fucking pissed, I would be able to go, I wanna go, but I get to pay for tickets this week. :mad: I'd be good for next week, but the damn cutoff is monday. I really do wanna see this event come to fruition, all i've ever heard is amazing things about BW1 and 2, for anybody who can manage to pay for this, and wants to go, I recommend doing it!! BW is damn near the biggest event in Ontario, if not all of Canada, and it'd be a shame if it were to be cancelled. Also, to Krusty, if the required payments are made, am I able to pay at a later date? I'm really shafted for money at the moment.