Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (http://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Canadian Airsoft News Stand (http://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=188)
-   -   Complete Gun Form Modify- MOD24 (http://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=149372)

bebebee January 8th, 2013 00:31

Complete Gun Form Modify- MOD24
 
Hope you enjoyed your New Year Holidays.

Modify is known as manufacturer of internal upgrade parts, but now we are going to bring some new to players. We not only sell parts, but also the complete gun now!!!!

Going through a period hard working, we combine the Modify Spirit and professional on manufacture.

SNIPER-MOD24, is highly anticipation from Modify supports and industry.



More features and photos will be published soon, here is the youtube link of Test1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujwqgsxqJ-k;)
Attached is MOD24 poster. Please follow us on facebook and some international Airsoft forum. More and more news would be released soon!!!



Please feel free to let me know if you have any question.

OM3GA January 13th, 2013 23:35

I have got to say this looks like it will be a beautiful rifle and I have been anticipating it's release since the announcement almost a year ago.

The questions I have are about a release date and variants that will be available upon release. I know there was mention of black, OD green and tan variants but will there be any variations in finishes (like the stainless action and barrel version in the video) and different barrel lengths?

As always keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing new products in the future.

Hectic January 13th, 2013 23:40

looks kind of vsr ish, tho id hope it wouldnt require any upgrades besides maybe a sorbo pad and different springs for different fps, but yes its a sexy rifle i definately hope if it is great out of the box that we see them in canada.

OM3GA January 13th, 2013 23:52

I'm hoping the same thing. I know it is based off the aps-2 system so it should be good if not great out of the box. Knowing modify I am expecting the latter. I don't expect end all bolt action performance from a factory gun but I do hope it will be better than most.

Just looking at the pictures of the stainless action have me salivating.

Hectic January 13th, 2013 23:58

ya i was hoping for an all black or black and od version but i could hide the shiny bits with a ghillie wrap, hopefully seein as they make "upgrade" parts itll just be full of em out of the box, mybe just a 6.01 and choice of hop rubber to upgrade, and of course spring depending on what fps your after.

Kos-Mos January 14th, 2013 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by OM3GA (Post 1746343)
I'm hoping the same thing. I know it is based off the aps-2 system so it should be good if not great out of the box. Knowing modify I am expecting the latter. I don't expect end all bolt action performance from a factory gun but I do hope it will be better than most.

Just looking at the pictures of the stainless action have me salivating.

How do you "know" that?

From the hop-up lever, it seems to be a VSR-10 rifle...
Would be great however to already have a 90deg. trigger kit installed.

OM3GA January 14th, 2013 00:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kos-Mos (Post 1746349)
How do you "know" that?

From the hop-up lever, it seems to be a VSR-10 rifle...
Would be great however to already have a 90deg. trigger kit installed.

In the original article I read it mentions that it supports APS parts. I could have been taking what it said for something different or that might have changed since the original November release. I do agree with you though and so do some other people that have been talking about it, it does look to be a vsr hop-up lever.

Here is the original article from a while back: http://www.airsoft2day.com/news/969-...rsoft-gun.html

Hectic January 14th, 2013 00:40

yeah after rewatching the video and examining the rifle a lil closer id have to say almost certainly it is a vsr cylender as well as the hop up as Kos-Mos pointed out, it baisicly just has a different stock on it then a vsr does, either way it looks promising just hopin itll come factory beefed up with a "zero"
style trigger/piston set, teflon or stainless cylender airseal chamber and all that nice stuff thay we are stuck puttin in rifles we buy anyhow, id rather just
get it all pre built from one place so it all mehes together perfectly with no tinkering after the fact, should make for a beter over all rifle if every part comes outta the same place with the same measurements and such.
good eye Kos-Mos i didnt notice the hop up lever the first time througj the video, was more looking at the stock and shiny bits lol.

OM3GA January 14th, 2013 00:46

The article does make mention of a newly designed adjustable hop-up so maybe it is aps with some modifications.Then again like I said the design may have been changed, that could explain the release delay.

Maybe bebe can set things straight.

SuperHog January 16th, 2013 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by bebebee (Post 1744035)
Hope you enjoyed your New Year Holidays.

Modify is known as manufacturer of internal upgrade parts, but now we are going to bring some new to players. We not only sell parts, but also the complete gun now!!!!

Going through a period hard working, we combine the Modify Spirit and professional on manufacture.

SNIPER-MOD24, is highly anticipation from Modify supports and industry.



More features and photos will be published soon, here is the youtube link of Test1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujwqgsxqJ-k;)
Attached is MOD24 poster. Please follow us on facebook and some international Airsoft forum. More and more news would be released soon!!!



Please feel free to let me know if you have any question.

Is this rifle 100% (stock, outer barrel and all internals) made by Modify in Taiwan with no parts from China?

bebebee February 5th, 2013 03:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperHog (Post 1747197)
Is this rifle 100% (stock, outer barrel and all internals) made by Modify in Taiwan with no parts from China?

Thank you for your inquiry.
Yes, 100% made by Modify in Taiwan. High quality and good performance.

koxdipy April 29th, 2013 12:54

http://www.airsoftworld.net/modify-m...fle-black.html

Quote:

Spring Bolt-action operated.

Designed around the Remingtom M24 Military Sniper Rifle.

CNC machined upper rail and components.

New patented adjustable Hop-up.

1.4 Joule (M120) 450FPS out of the box.

'On-the-fly' Adjustable trigger pull and distance.

14mm counter clockwise thread for attachment of any matching flash-suppressor or silencer.

Ingenious LED illuminated 30rd 'tracer' magazine.

6.08mm precision inner barrel with tighter barrels available.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:50.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.