Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   General (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   heavy weight BB's out of stock everywhere????? (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=157600)

chaz August 17th, 2013 11:11

heavy weight BB's out of stock everywhere?????

Anyone else having issues finding .36 or .40 BB's local?
It seems EVERYONE is out of them.

Looking to see if anyone has a local source to the GTA that has decent quality heavy weights in stock.

derailed August 17th, 2013 11:27

i noticed the same thing

Karnage August 17th, 2013 11:38

TA has madbull 0.36, 0.40 and 0.43 in stock

SuperHog August 17th, 2013 14:23

Dealers in Canada don't stock much of anything. They whine about customer buying from internet dealers outside of Canada, but if they had inventory, local customers would buy it.

Toronto Airsoft has good variety, but when they are sold out, it is sold out for months.

pusangani August 17th, 2013 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperHog (Post 1825771)
Dealers in Canada don't stock much of anything. They whine about customer buying from internet dealers outside of Canada, but if they had inventory, local customers would buy it.

Toronto Airsoft has good variety, but when they are sold out, it is sold out for months.

While that may be true, lots of online retailers say stuff is in stock then when you order only to tell u it's back ordered

SuperHog August 17th, 2013 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by pusangani (Post 1825775)
While that may be true, lots of online retailers say stuff is in stock then when you order only to tell u it's back ordered

If it is back ordered, you can cancel the order. Non stocking dealer lose out in today's age of the internet.

Hot selling consumables should never be out, like bbs, mags, and parts.

pusangani August 17th, 2013 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperHog (Post 1825782)
If it is back ordered, you can cancel the order. Non stocking dealer lose out in today's age of the internet.

Hot selling consumables should never be out, like bbs, mags, and parts.

Agreed, you cancel the order and they still loSe out, same ending. But really things like bb's really should never be out, is like McDo being out of fries lol

SuperHog August 17th, 2013 19:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by pusangani (Post 1825790)
Agreed, you cancel the order and they still loSe out, same ending. But really things like bb's really should never be out, is like McDo being out of fries lol

Dealers in Canada are not interested in small stuff. They prefer gun sales.

I was at a store last week looking for a replacement part my gun and the dealer did not seem interested to get it, but when I mentioned I was looking for another gun, he suddenly was more talkative and was very eager to order it for me.... Money talks.

I will have to say that dedicated parts suppliers like Airsoftdepot and Airsoftaparts are always well stocked. Airsoftdepot give great service for both guns and parts.

pusangani August 17th, 2013 20:42

And there's a reason they've been around so long and are doing well, the market forces at work!